Table of contents for Global business etiquette
Martin is professor of management at the University of Mississippi. Lillian H.
- Basic Business Statistics: A Casebook (Textbooks in Matheamtical Sciences).
- Head And Hand in Ancient Greece: Four Studies in The Social Relations of Thought.
- Business etiquette - Equatex.
- International Business Etiquette - Customs and Culture.
- Applying Multiple Criteria Aid for Decision to Environmental Management;
Chaney is distinguished professor of management emeritus at The University of Memphis. Rating details.
Book ratings by Goodreads. Goodreads is the world's largest site for readers with over 50 million reviews.
We're featuring millions of their reader ratings on our book pages to help you find your new favourite book. Close X.
Business English & Communication
Whether you are preparing for a long-term overseas assignment, or a short trip abroad to meet with clients, customers, suppliers, or distributors, Global Business Etiquette will be an indispensable resource for understanding the dynamics of cross-cultural communication, avoiding embarrassing and costly gaffes, and successfully navigating the subtleties of social interaction that can set the stage for profitable long-term relationships.
Drawing from their many years of research and training in the field; highlighting such important elements of communication as nonverbal gestures, dress, and gift-giving customs; and featuring dozens of colorful examples and useful tips; the authors present a practical approach to interpreting signals and symbols around the world, overcoming stereotypes, and mastering the nuances of international communication. Publisher description.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write a review. This book is designed as a guide to help business people sent overseas on assignment work effectively and understand business etiquette in another part of the world. Martin Univ. Jeanette S. She has served as associate editor of the Journal of Business Communication , and is the recipient of several national awards, and the author of dozens of articles, book chapters, and conference presentations on intercultural business communication, education, emotional and cultural intelligence, and management information systems.
- Business Etiquette in International Countries;
- Carbon Coalitions: Business, Climate Politics, and the Rise of Emissions Trading?
- Business Statistics and Accounting. Made Simple.
- Refine your editions:.
- Emancipation through Muscles: Jews and Sports in Europe.
She is coauthor, with Lillian H.