Since , papers have been published by the.
Social Support: Theory, Research and Applications
Journal Structure Contents From the Editors Theories — concepts, polemics, syntheses Research — reports, overviews, reintepretations Social practices — creator profiles, applications, prognoses Reports and reviews. ISSN: Search Search.
MENU Since , papers have been published by the. You are here: Home. An online survey was used with first and second year undergraduates as participants.
- Account Options?
- Social support: Theory, Research and Applications?
- Marital Perceived Social Support - The Common Cold Project - Carnegie Mellon University.
Regression analyses showed that positive well-being e. Negative outcomes e. Cognitive problems were predicted by high stressor and negative coping scores and low positive personality scores. The best predictor of all outcomes was a combined score including all predictor variables.
- Social support: Theory, Research and Applications;
- Social Support: Theory, Research and Applications - Google книги.
- Duplicate citations;
- Bibliographic Information.
- Social Support | BRP | DCCPS/NCI/NIH.
Overall, the present study shows that the Student WPQ can provide useful information on predictors of different aspects of well-being. Future research can include additional potential predictors and other outcomes to determine whether other factors are significant when established predictors are adjusted for. Related Articles:. Date: August 21, Date: August 25, Measuring the immeasurable?
Operationalising social capital in health research.